It’s for our marketing trend of the week – AI SEO
After doing some quick research it didn’t take time to figure out this week’s topic for Marketing trend of the week – AI SEO
It’s not a surprise with AI Marketing and SEO being mentioned a lot in our Marketing Trend of the week.
What is AI?
Artificial intelligence (AI) is a term that refers to many different technologies that includes:
- machine learning (ML),
- computer vision
- natural language processing (NLP)
- deep learning
- and other emerging technologies
According to Statista, 79% of percent respondents said that the marketing and sales department in their organizations witnessed revenue increases of five percent or more, using AI.
AI can be just as beneficial for your SEO.
What is AI SEO
AI SEO is using an understanding of AI to boost your SEO. This can be by using AI to automate tasks and learning for you.
You can use AI to:
- Discovering backlink opportunities by using plugins and tools to automatically search sites and find broken, outdate, and bad backlinks on other people’s pages.
- Work with major search engine algorithms including Google.
- Find content and trending topics more efficiently to keep your blog and information relevant
- Automated Keyword search
- Automation of SEO workflows such as scheduling and posting.
- Voice search and content discovery
- Content writing and suggestions
Here’s a few SEO stats fromHubSpot
- About 64% of marketers actively invest time in search engine optimization (SEO). (Source: https://www.hubspot.com/marketing-statistics)
- SEO drives 1000%+ more traffic than organic social media. (Source: https://www.hubspot.com/marketing-statistics)
- In a survey conducted by Databox, 70% of respondents said that SEO is better than PPC for generating sales. (Source: https://www.hubspot.com/marketing-statistics)
SEO will continue to play a pivotal role in a business operation. Judging by the rise in searches, new tools being developed, and now AI involvement. Now is the time to get ahead of the SEO game, so you’re not playing catch up later.
What’s a SEO Copywriting tip you love? Let us know below. Need help learning where your business might improve on SEO? Reach out to us today!
This Marketing trend of the week – SEO Copywriting was discovered by using explodingtopics.com.